Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slacker!!!

So much for me keeping up on this lol In my defense, my computer was having issues the last few days and I havn't been able to get to my blog to even view it, let alone post! Thankfully after some deep cleaning, it seems to be better.

So I've decided to revamp our schedule til the end of the year. Both to allow a little de-schooling (but not completely no work since she *is* used to homeschooling, just not on a full time basis) and to stretch out the plans I currently have and have time for the awesome Christmas unit I have planned (if that isn't a drug out sentence I don't know what is LOL!).


Now I have us doing some basic review (so I know where she is) and some set up for the stuff we'll be doing daily (weather tracking, ect...) for the first couple weeks. Then for December, we'll do the Christmas unit and a little of this, a little of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment