Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Need to Slooooow Down!

Brianna imagined up and decided to do a craft today by building a castle out of paper towel tubes. Great! Cute idea. Unfortunately she seems to still think she's in school and has only like 30 mins to finish a project or it'll be gone forever. The idea was great, the work was fast and sloppy. 

I wish she'd realize (and yes, I've been telling her) that she can take weeks if she wanted to do a project! Work on it some, put it on a shelf, work on it some, ect... I want her to actually want to keep things cause she did such a great job on it, rather than he not caring if it's tossed out next week. I want her to take pride in her work rather than just getting it over and done with.

1 comment:

  1. I still am reminding my daughter that she doesn't have to rush. I want her best and neatest.

    Have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete