Tuesday, March 8, 2011

52 Books in 52 Weeks - 10

I am taking part in the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge.

This week's book was Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

I actually picked up this book cause I was looking for the 2nd in her Shopaholic series and couldn't find it.

This one is about Lara Lington who is "haunted" by her great-aunt Sadie. Sadie is desperate for Lara to find her necklace. She can't rest without it.

Like the first book of Kinsella's that I read, the first 3/4 of the book is fluff. The last quarter you finally get into something worth reading.

I will continue the Shopaholic series though, simply cause I like series and I'm hoping Kinsella's writing gets better as the books go along. There is a bimbo-like cuteness to the books that make for an easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment