Sunday, March 27, 2011

Earth Hour

This year, we finally remembered to participate in Earth Hour! Brianna's been going to bed at 7:30pm lately (for the need of more sleep) but we let her stay up last night to take part with us.

First thing, I need more D batteries. I thought I had 6, the amount needed for my radio, but apparently only have 4. So in the spirit of Earth Hour, my hour was radio-less for an hour. If you know me, this has never happened before lol

So we lit 6 candles, pulled out the table and introduced Brianna to Monopoly! She's been begging to play it even though I told her she'd had to figure out her money herself (and she's not the strongest in math). She did pretty good. She needed help a few times, but otherwise figured any change out herself.

We'll definitely make this a yearly tradition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment