Monday, March 7, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


Come check out some more Mother's Journals at The Homeschool Chick

In my life this week... This week was tax time for us. I finally got a long awaited new oven and computer. Very excited about both!

In our homeschool this week... we had an ok week. No really horrible days, but no really good days.

Places we're going and people we're seeing... We did a lot of shopping last week due to tax time. We also had a field trip on Sat to learn about the local geological history.

My favorite thing this week was... honestly, getting the new oven and computer lol

What's working/not working for us... our new schedule seems to be working so far. Having a lighter core schedule and more non-core stuff seems to cause less frustrations for both of us. Since we HS year round, it won't be a problem.

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have... HSing is such an ever evolving thing. Even if something works GREAT right now, I have to remember, it may not next month or next year.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share...

My pretty new oven :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head - what's working right now might not continue to work & change is inevitable! I've had a hard time dealing with that in our homeschooling journey.

    Nice oven! Stopping by from the Homeschool Mother's Journal link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete