Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping!

Yup, I've hit Scholar's Choice again! It was mostly a fun purchase day.

I'd been oogling these Telling Time Tiles for some time and finally picked them up. They show the time in analog, written and digital. Brianna's been having a bit of a time remembering written and analog so I'll make some games with the tiles.

I picked up this cute Hangman magnetic game. I always loved Hangman for spelling and since it's magnetic it'll be great to take in the car too!

Not a fun item, but a really great deal. This Daily Editing book (ebook version shown at the link) was originally $24.99, it was marked down to $12.50 AND I got an extra 20% off for being a member! Wooooo!

I picked up some fun cupcake trim that have all seasons toppers on them.


I also picked up this Activities book for the car. I got 2nd grade on purpose so it wouldn't seem like work (but still reinforcing the lessons).

No comments:

Post a Comment