Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tot School - Week 3

I'm late posting this one, but we're here!!

Our Focus:
- Letter C
- Number 3
- Color Green
- Triangle Shape
Olivia is 22 mths


Triangles. She's making more of a star shape though lol

Coloring Cake

She loved the Thomas pictures on these shape cards, but it seemed to be too much with the pictures on the shapes. I think I'll find some plain shape cards for her too.

She loves her sticker pages. She's been trying to color match the stickers too (not even something I've been trying to work on!)

More triangles. I'm still amazed how close too correct she holds her crayons!

Color matching bugs

She was actually trying to follow the outline of the C for a minute.

I got my printables from:
1+1+1=1
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Printer Projects
Daycare Resource 
Homemade

Come check out other Tot Schools at 1+1+1=1

1 comment:

  1. Great job ;-) I like her attempt to trace the C letter. I must include the pattern activity once again Thanks for inspiration
    Hugs
    Ewa

    ReplyDelete