Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wilderness Wednesday



Please join our linky! Be sure to read the guidelines page if it's your first time linking up!

Green stuff is growing bigger all over my yard!  This is some bush type of thing that a neighbour gave us last year. I'm not sure what it's called but in full growth it's got purplish flowers/leaves that bees really like.
My lilac tree is blooming leaves! I was soooo excited when we saw that our new house had a lilac tree, it is my ultimate favorite flower!
Somehow a Day Lily is growing next to my Lupin. Not sure how since there were no Day Lilies in this flower bed before and there were none in my old flower bed where this was growing last year. Good thing I like them!
The Purple Martins are back!
Unfortunately, so are the pigeons... They're scaring away the little birds at my bird feeder and are peeving me off at cleaning out my bird feeder in 2 days. Is there a natural way to get rid of them? These are city pigeons so while they'll fly away when you get near them, they don't go far and come right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment