Friday, May 4, 2012

5 Question Friday


I'm linking up with My Little Life

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible. I've never been to a prom.


2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? Biggest Loser for sure! I can't eat that fast to be in an eating challenge lol


3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? We don't have Sonic here. I live on coffee year round, but for a cool drink in the summer I love frozen smoothies.


4. What was your first car, and what did you call it? I don't drive so I've never owned a car myself. Hubby's was an '87 Ford Ranger and he rolls his eyes at calling cars names lol


5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge? I'm OCD so there's several things that drive me over the edge lol Non-OCD would be the way that hubby and Brianna nit-pick at each other. I swear they love arguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment