Friday, October 26, 2012

5 Question Friday


Linking up with My Little Life

1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby? Technically hubby, but he doesn't get up with them, he just gets home (he works nights). It works perfectly because I'm an insomniac and once I finally get to sleep (sometimes as late as 4-5am) it's nice to be able to sleep past 7am!

2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it? Nope. Hubby does, but I skip it unless the Blue Jays are playing (which they suck the last few years, so....)

3. What is the best compliment you have received? "I love you for being you" Simple, I know, but I think it's great :)

4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating? I do sometimes, but most of the time no

5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why? No, I'm not religious. I do *have* a bible though and my sisters are religious so I am familiar with a lot of them, and a lot of them do have secular meaning to me, but I don't have a specific favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I love you is always a great compliment especially from my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete