Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tot School - A & B


Linking up with 1+1+1=1

This week we mostly worked on A and B, but as usual, other letters get tossed in :)

Olivia's main concern this week was her notebook. She literally spent HOURS working in it. It wasn't necessarily her doing the exact worksheets, but she happily colored in the circles on her apple page, traced a couple letters when she felt like it and just generally enjoyed using the dry erase markers on the sheet protectors.


Write ABC Android app. Olivia thought this was just great!
Olivia was super thrilled to get some new paint this week. 

We've started on our alphabet book. Each week she'll craft a large version of the week's letter(s) and I'll cut it out and add it in. 

Dot stickers are still a big hit here!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Annie, I love your blog! I was wondering if you'd be interested in accepting a guest post from me for possible consideration on the blog. If so, please e-mail me - annieharrington33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete