Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Menu/Fitness Plan

I walked 9.46 miles last week. I was actually doing really good and then it rained, and I mean RAINED, for 4 days straight :(

My menu plans are a rough guesstimate. I don't often "feel" like what I've planned lol But this is generally what we'll eat this week.

Monday
leftovers

Tuesday
Pork roast

Wednesday
Lentil tacos

Thursday
Brianna cooks

Friday

Ofnsteiktur fiskur með lauk og osti - Easy Icelandic fish casserole, Brúnaðar kartöflur - Caramelised potatoes, Icelandic brown bread, chocolate soup, pepper cookies - Country Study - Iceland


Saturday
Joshua's 1st Birthday Party

Sunday
Serve Yourself

Linking up with Southern Living Yankee and I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I love walking. It's not only good exercise but a great distraction for my chronic pain.
    Happy Menu Plan Monday!

    ReplyDelete