Thursday, February 18, 2016

World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Brianna and Olivia went to make my favorite cookie recipe and the recipe seems to have disappeared from Food.com, where I originally found it! So I'm posting it to my blog to prevent it from permanently disappearing if I lose my recipe card.

Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cups     flour
1 tsp              baking soda
1 cup             butter
1/4 cup          sugar
3/4 cup         brown sugar
1 tsp              vanilla
1 pkg             instant pudding
2                    eggs
1 pkg             chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375F.
Mix flour with baking soda in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars and pudding mix. Beat until smooth and creamy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla and gradually add flour mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Roll into balls and flatten slightly onto a cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment